Phillies Uniform Request

Wizzie944

Can someone update the phillies uniform to have the black HK patch, and the world series champs patch on the home jerseys. Thanks !!!

If you can hold up a little bit, I believe this uniform will be updated when the Mvp 09 is released later this year. The release date is unknown.

If you can hold up a little bit, I believe this uniform will be updated when the Mvp 09 is released later this year. The release date is unknown.

i think he wanted these for 2k9

i was wrong some one just made the gold uniforms

my mistake

any intrest in making uniforms yourself?

it's not that hard, belive me, i learned in like an hour and put out about 12 uniforms within a mounth or 2

but u wouldn't have to start from scratch like i did, u would just have to copy a patch on to the picture and import it

let me know if u want to try

• 4 weeks later...

where is the sequence, group, etc. are the controls for where the numbers are displayed on the sleeves? i want to lower them because they are way too high in the game. also, how would you add a patch to the right arm (WS Champs '08 patch)?

i know Zach said that he is already working on this but i want to try my own hand at it as well. thanks.

as far as i know we cant place the numbers where we want on sleeves.If u place a number on the sleeve then the whole team will have that number.This would be good for tribute's like halo did on his angels unis

as far as i know we cant place the numbers where we want on sleeves.If u place a number on the sleeve then the whole team will have that number.This would be good for tribute's like halo did on his angels unis

he is right on this

cant do it with this game or mvp

ok, i figured out the patch. that was easy. just have to scale it a bit and i will put it up in the uniforms section.

here is a preview.... this mod will also feature umachines' awesome modded hat as well.

That looks good man. Keep up the good work.

Archived