A-rod Cyberface V2 Preview (add V2 Plus On Post #13)!

jalenliu

..There's Still a Lot Of Work To Do

So.......could you offer some advice or textures to me.

I think i do my best with this 2k original head shape.

If someone can adjust better head shape than 2K original,I'll do it better.

Thanks!

So.......could you offer some advice or textures to me.

I think i do my best with this 2k original head shape.

If someone can adjust better head shape than 2K original,I'll do it better.

Thanks!

Ignore this punk

your work from NBA 2K9 to MLB 2K9 is awesome.

i thnk it looks great any kind of work on the faces is a big improvement to what 2k9 has.I havnt worked on faces but i imagine it would probally be hard to get an exact look , so just keep up the good work

There is? How about you taking over then and doing it yourself?

Thought so.

It's so much easier to just download it and complain about it.

WTH U Guys talkin about??

I Didn't say it wasn't good... Because it is! ;)

Anyways, you can see it doesn't look so much like A-Rod, and I Understand it's not easy at all.. But the skin texture is Awesome! ..I Said there's still a lot of work to do because, in order to make it look like A-Rod we need to play with the colors and dark spots because there's no perfect HEADSHAPE!

I'm sorry if you guys didn't get it...

WTH U Guys talkin about??

I Didn't say it wasn't good... Because it is! ;)

Anyways, you can see it doesn't look so much like A-Rod, and I Understand it's not easy at all.. But the skin texture is Awesome! ..I Said there's still a lot of work to do because, in order to make it look like A-Rod we need to play with the colors and dark spots because there's no perfect HEADSHAPE!

I'm sorry if you guys didn't get it...

What was there to get? You wrote one line. If you want people to understand what you are trying to say, then elaborate on it. I agree it doesn't look like A-Rod though.

The texture looks really good but I don't see the A-Rod resemblance in it. I'm not sure what all can be done with cyberfaces yet, so maybe it isn't even possible to get an accurate looking face right now. It looks pretty polished and smooth though, especially compared to the things 2K calls faces.

What was there to get? You wrote one line. If you want people to understand what you are trying to say, then elaborate on it. I agree it doesn't look like A-Rod though.

The texture looks really good but I don't see the A-Rod resemblance in it. I'm not sure what all can be done with cyberfaces yet, so maybe it isn't even possible to get an accurate looking face right now. It looks pretty polished and smooth though, especially compared to the things 2K calls faces.

Yessir B)

Archived