The Apple Dumpling Gang - A Mets Dynasty

DeuceBlades

I was reading in the threads above on ideas for dynasties. There was one about a roster of vertically challenged players of 5'-9" so I thought why not. Although some are taller than that, the majority of the players are 5'-10" or smaller.

Im using the Mets in this scenario. Same as always, my setting are set to All Star with the latest datafile from the 2008 conversion mod. Not much else will change.

Most of the players will be contact hitters, as there are not many power hitters in the league that are under 5'-11"

This seems like it may be fun, so here I go again......

Presenting the 2009 version of the N.Y. Mets but just shorter and a bit less average.

and I will be doing this alone....no help on updates so it will go faster.

Also underneath the recap there will be the link for the boxscore...so click on that if you want to see the stats.

Also I understand if you are hesitant to read this or comment because of past failures.....but I may just surprise you some day :D

Blades, it's great to see you again. I hope you can pull this one off, of course I love the concept - especially those oh-so-familiar faces :] I'll likely be starting up a dynasty as well, but with my work with Sandbox Games becoming heftier, and my work load increasing as well...who knows what will happen.

Keep it going. Always excited for a new dynasty!

Blades, it's great to see you again. I hope you can pull this one off, of course I love the concept - especially those oh-so-familiar faces :] I'll likely be starting up a dynasty as well, but with my work with Sandbox Games becoming heftier, and my work load increasing as well...who knows what will happen.

Keep it going. Always excited for a new dynasty!

Awesome Glas, glad to see your still kicking it around here...lol

I found out a way to make life easier on me...uploading the darn boxscore instead of adding it as an add on to the recap like I was doing....this is so much faster to post games and without Kaz doing the pregame, it sucks, but hey, its still gonna be good....looking forward to yours when you get around to it.

• 3 weeks later...

hey man, i really like the presentation. i do something similar in my own dynasty but then with a print copy of a fictional newspaper, "The Seattle Enquirer".

and is there anyway you could work some standings into your presentation? cuz im not gonna sit here and tally up all your wins and losses! :D

Archived