Help: Game Keeps Shutting Down In Franchise

Nigby

I'm sure it's happen to most where in-game the game randomly shuts down, but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone in Franchise when just choose "Play Game" and the game immediately shuts down and if they have a solution to it :mellow:

2epngk9.jpg

As for the programs running, I usually only have ESET NOD Smart Security and Steam (Valve) running

But I usually had the same programs running before this problem, and Franchise had ran fine before the glitch

Well the only mods I have installed were a couple stadium mods and modded a couple stadiums myself, and some of the glove and shoes mod from the site, and still had no problems after installing those mods

Try restoring your backups (make a copy of your new ones as well if you've deleted the archives) and test to see if it still crashes. If it does, try a clean reinstall. If it doesn't, it's a mod that's causing the crashing.

Well guys, I tried removing the mods, no help, then I reinstalled, no help, then I took out the franchise saves off the Saves folder and started a new Franchise, so it must've been the save itself, guess I'm gonna have to start again <_<

either way, thanks for the help you guys :clapping:

Good luck Nigby.

2K9 hasn't crashed on me once.

I had 2 crashes pre-patch after bringing in a reliever, but I have not had a single one since. I've played over 60 games since then.

Well guys, I tried removing the mods, no help, then I reinstalled, no help, then I took out the franchise saves off the Saves folder and started a new Franchise, so it must've been the save itself, guess I'm gonna have to start again <_<

either way, thanks for the help you guys :clapping:

That sucks that you have to start over, but at least you got it going :)

Archived