Restoring The Roar- A 2009 Detroit Tigers Dynasty

rroy0824

rroy, I was working on a Tiger's banner for a guy from a different site, and from the looks of it he ditched his dynasty.  When I saw you were doing your dynasty with Detroit, I realized I still had it so I fixed it up a bit.  If you want it you can have it, if not, no big deal.

rroy, I was working on a Tiger's banner for a guy from a different site, and from the looks of it he ditched his dynasty.  When I saw you were doing your dynasty with Detroit, I realized I still had it so I fixed it up a bit.  If you want it you can have it, if not, no big deal.

2h7ghe1.jpg

hey thanks alot JR, i will use that

As a Jay fan I was wondering what was up with that batting order against Dontrelle Willis. Do you make it up or does the computer? The Jays would never have a batting order like that...never!

Excellent job by the way with this thread.

As a Jay fan I was wondering what was up with that batting order against Dontrelle Willis. Do you make it up or does the computer? The Jays would never have a batting order like that...never!

Excellent job by the way with this thread.

yeah that is a weird order, part of the reason was that the computer was trying to give guys days off because of them being tired, but the order shouldn't of been like that

Archived