FuzZ's Ban presents Major Impact to the Value I receive

stecropper

I am a visitor to this site for the "Value" it provides me via questions regarding the game being answered and downloading of many wonderful mods.

Those are the two reasons I have been a consistent visitor to MVPMods. FuzZ has been one of the major contributors to both helping others and providing some extremely valuable Mods to the game.

If this Site is going to be geared more to idle chit chat and flaming comments within threads which can cause the Banning of a major source of Help and Mods contributor then perhaps it is not the place I need to visit so often in the future.

I am concerned that the Banning of FuzZOne heavily points in that direction but I hope not. I will commit another few days to a week to see if this apparent childish chit chat / self centered/self serving flaming type forum activity is merely a bump in the road or is it the highway leading to the future of the site. If it be the later then I too will bid adieu to MVPMods. Mainly because the name MVPMODS apparently has lost it's relevance to what I thought this forum was all about.

What A Dissappointment to see all this "JUNK - OH What a BIG BOY AM I" style of Talk !!! So truly immature all around - I only hope everyone will eventually come to realize how small an amount of Courage it takes to be "So Bold" when behind a keyboard over a computer network !!! If that gives a person satisfaction then I can only express my sorrow and concern for that person and wish them a speedy & full recovery.

Two cents.

This site is 'MVPMODS'

We come here to share our thoughts & ideas about EA MVP baseball

We work 'together' to make the game better for all who are baseball

sim enthusiasts

Maybe denomination, political party preferences, etc. may best be

left aside. Of course easier said than done. There are always going

to be rips, kidding and even some appearing as low blows

Some will be more sensitive than others to remarks

There are many talented and creative people here. Many have

combined efforts as we swap, experiment, give EA ideas and

enjoy playing the game as a network community

The game we play is taken way beyond what comes out of the box

Alot of people have put in alot of time to make this game even better

Mr. FuzZ is /was one of them. I appreciate his and everyone else's

work and time

Not everyone here is going to get along. Ideas and opinions will always

vary. That is good for the game. It is when we go 'outside' the game

that more potential problems may come about

Maybe we all need to stick to MVP Modding

Thank You all for reading this post and best wishes for the new year

What A Dissappointment to see all this "JUNK - OH What a BIG BOY AM I" style of Talk !!! So truly immature all around - I only hope everyone will eventually come to realize how small an amount of Courage it takes to be "So Bold" when behind a keyboard over a computer network !!! If that gives a person satisfaction then I can only express my sorrow and concern for that person and wish them a speedy & full recovery.

Well put Don. I haven't seen you online in awhile. I hope all is well with you. Happy new year.

I'm hoping that the chit chat stems from boredom because MVP 2004 has been thoroughly modded and everyone is waiting now for the release of MVP 2005. Hopefully in the two months ahead things will get better organized and those who contribute mods will come back to help plan for the modding of a whole new game. One can only hope.

Two cents.

This site is 'MVPMODS'

We come here to share our thoughts & ideas about EA MVP baseball

We work 'together' to make the game better for all who are baseball

sim enthusiasts

Maybe denomination, political party preferences, etc. may best be

left aside. Of course easier said than done. There are always going

to be rips, kidding and even some appearing as low blows

Some will be more sensitive than others to remarks

There are many talented and creative people here. Many have

combined efforts as we swap, experiment, give EA ideas and

enjoy playing the game as a network community

The game we play is taken way beyond what comes out of the box

Alot of people have put in alot of time to make this game even better

Mr. FuzZ is /was one of them. I appreciate his and everyone else's

work and time

Not everyone here is going to get along. Ideas and opinions will always

vary. That is good for the game. It is when we go 'outside' the game

that more potential problems may come about

Maybe we all need to stick to MVP Modding

Thank You all for reading this post and best wishes for the new year

and what if mvp 2005 becomes unmoddable? just roster updates like madden...then what happens to the site?

Then the new slogan for the site becomes, "If there's a will, there's a way".

Seriously though, I don't see that happening. EA is in year 3 of a 3 year plan. They won't be making any drastic changes to the architecture of the game. So, with that being said, I am sure that the stadiums will be built in a similar manner, uniforms will be in the same format and almost everything else should stay the same.

Don / AlexTony,

It affects me when I hear things like this from you guys. I really wish there were more people like you here. You are a big part of what makes this site so great at times.

I realize what Fuzz did for your enjoyment of the game and I think the work he has done is incredible. Things just got out of hand here on a night when there were no moderators around. I felt I had to do something just so he would take a breather. I will have a talk with him in hopes he reconsiders.

We're going to try our hardest to get things back in order. I feel I owe it to you guys.

Talk to you soon.

Trues

Trues & Yankee4Life,

I am very much pulling for you guys to maintain your MVPMods site and retain it's high level of value and professionalism that it has reflected in the past. The value I have received from this site and this community is almost "Priceless." For that I will always be very "Thankful" to you guys and the many other contributors to this site.

One thing I noticed very early when I first became involved with MVPMods was the diversity of this group which I thought greatly added to it's overall value. The Age differences; Ethnic differences; Cultural differences were very noticiable and quite impressive to say the least. I think each of your efforts to maintain and encourage this diversity will continue to serve your website very well going forward. Please do not allow any single selfserving mindset gain control and destroy what you have built.

Anyway I can assist you guys is certainly in my best interest. So please just let me know if, how and/or when I can.

Thanks,

Don

Archived