Quick Question: How many people are working on 2005 rosters?

SwinginSoriano

Cool, I'm personally doing one myself. (A 2005 roster for MVP 2004) I am just wondering if I am wasting my time. (I put so much work into it already I might as well complete it)

Anyway, I adjusted the stats, contracts, made minor leageurs (not all of them obviously), I wonder how much work everyone else is doing.

Cool, I'm personally doing one myself. (A 2005 roster for MVP 2004) I am just wondering if I am wasting my time. (I put so much work into it already I might as well complete it)

Anyway, I adjusted the stats, contracts, made minor leageurs (not all of them obviously), I wonder how much work everyone else is doing.

I think U are wasting your time....Just use mine or somebody elses, and edit them...(not upload them that is, you can upload mine but I don't think if you upload someone elses roster that they would be too happy!

That actually isn't a stupid question and I'll tell you why. When I post on different forums, people presume I am a Yankee fan because of the name. I'm always like, 'It isn't even like Soriano is on the Yankees anymore anyway.'

To answer your question, I am a Yankee fan sadly. I root for the evilest team in baseball and the 40 million dollar left side infield... With the real shortstop playing third...

I got the name "SwinginSoriano" from an old 2002 commercial on YES (the Yankees' network), they referred to Alfonso Soriano as "Swingin' Soriano". I thought it was a great nickname because he swings at absolutely everything. It never caught on, but it lives on in my username in the forums I frequent.

Sorry if I disappointed you. :(

That actually isn't a stupid question and I'll tell you why. When I post on different forums, people presume I am a Yankee fan because of the name. I'm always like, 'It isn't even like Soriano is on the Yankees anymore anyway.'

To answer your question, I am a Yankee fan sadly. I root for the evilest team in baseball and the 40 million dollar left side infield... With the real shortstop playing third...

I got the name "SwinginSoriano" from an old 2002 commercial on YES (the Yankees' network), they referred to Alfonso Soriano as "Swingin' Soriano". I thought it was a great nickname because he swings at absolutely everything. It never caught on, but it lives on in my username in the forums I frequent.

Sorry if I disappointed you. Sad

ROTFL

• 2 weeks later...

Would you be able to adjust the Salaries so it becomes in Thousands of dollars?

I.E., the Sox budget would become 132,000 Points, Ramirez' Salary becomes 20,000 pts as opposed to 5,000, etc. etc.

Would the game allow this, or would the numbers be too big? I just want the most realistic thing possible (I've been playing too much ootp6 ;) )

Would you be able to adjust the Salaries so it becomes in Thousands of dollars?

I.E., the Sox budget would become 132,000 Points, Ramirez' Salary becomes 20,000 pts as opposed to 5,000, etc. etc.

Would the game allow this, or would the numbers be too big? I just want the most realistic thing possible (I've been playing too much ootp6 ;) )

The roster can't change a team's payroll limit, though I have seen a program that does that. I THINK a team's payroll gets increased automatically when the default payroll is higher than the preset one. Damn, I have said payroll too much....

Anyway, contracts are corrected in the regard that young players before arbrtration eligibility are signed for 1-3 years (it matters) at a cheap price of the MLB minimum or a little higher depending on how good I think this player is. (100 points = $300,000)

Archived