lag, crap performance, or not compatible?

danielhoin

I have planty of system to run the game (I think). but it runs choppy even at medium settings. wtf. I'm looking at 800x600x12 right now with everything off and low. Is there a compatibility problem with nvidia or is the game cpu reliant? I just cant get the results i should. Irun doom3 and half life 2 fine at highest quality.

1GB ram

2500+Athlon

Nvidia 6800 GT OC

Any help thanks,

I have planty of system to run the game (I think). but it runs choppy even at medium settings. wtf. I'm looking at 800x600x12 right now with everything off and low. Is there a compatibility problem with nvidia or is the game cpu reliant? I just cant get the results i should. Irun doom3 and half life 2 fine at highest quality.

1GB ram

2500+Athlon

Nvidia 6800 GT OC

Any help thanks,

I think there were patches to change the choppy gameplay. It's not your computer.

Enter your monitor properties by menu-clicking on the desktop, go to Properties, then click the Advanced tab. This willbring up a new sheet with some more tabs. Select Monitor and from the drop-down list, select the refresh rate you want to use. Click OK on all open sheets.

Enter your monitor properties by menu-clicking on the desktop, go to Properties, then click the Advanced tab. This willbring up a new sheet with some more tabs. Select Monitor and from the drop-down list, select the refresh rate you want to use. Click OK on all open sheets.

I did that and I still have choppy game play when I make throws.

Archived