Tiger Woods Pga 10 League

Junior21

I'm starting a website soon for PGA 10 Xbox 360 league. I will be holding tournaments, and small even competitions. I plan to hold a few small competition mainly until we can get enough players to start a decent size tournament. This league is in hope to round up quite a few honest and mature PGA 10 gamers online.

I'm working on the coding so golfers can upload round stats and it will auto-update on the standings page. I have a lot of plans for the this league and many high hopes for it as well.

If anyone would be interested in joining a league for Tiger Woods PGA 10 for the Xbox 360 console then please let me know. The more the better.

Also, if you are familiar with design or programming the auto-update feature or just have a general knowledge of the game and would like to help in any way then it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, hope to see some of you join the league.

Well if I can get enough interest I may hold a league for both systems. My game was actually stolen from my apartment and I've been debating on buying it for PS3 instead of 360 this time around. Is the online experience laggy at all?

Man, my broke *** is still playing old Gen stuff, instead of current gen. Should change by Christmas now that they lowered the price on the PS3, but until then I am playing it on my PS2. I really have not had this much fun playing a golf game in YEARS.

Archived