Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball

Dy-Nasty

thanks for the comments JR! How do you guys like the layout? also is their anyway to host the boxscores?

Layout looks great, just curious though, is there a reason the game 3 box is gray and the other's are white?  Sorry if I missing it, or maybe it's just my eyes.   :huh:

Anyway, there used to be a way to host boxscores, but it's been so long I honestly don't remember how.  You can add them as an attachment if you want.

Layout looks great, just curious though, is there a reason the game 3 box is gray and the other's are white?  Sorry if I missing it, or maybe it's just my eyes.   :huh:

Anyway, there used to be a way to host boxscores, but it's been so long I honestly don't remember how.  You can add them as an attachment if you want.

ahh ok thanks and no real reason.. kinda just wanted to make it stand out, for the hell of it haha. thanks for the comments!

Hey, I know another guy that has a DBacks dynasty going. *grin*

So far, I'm through 60 games, 31-29 and 1 game up on SFG for 1st place. Currently playing the Giants in a 3-game set at Chase. Took game 1 4-3 on a Reynolds HR in b8th.

Reminds me, I need to update my franchise.

Looking at your roster, it reminds me how their roster has changed dramatically. Lopez, Rauch, Pena, and Garland have been traded. Clark and Gordon have been released.

Webb is inj for the season and Conor Jackson has been hurt for a lot of the season.

In MLB, they've been scrambling with the injury bug.

Good luck on this dynasty. I'm curious how LA does in yours, because they're under-performing in mine (last place, 7 GB), but that may change with the additions of Garland and Thome.

Thanks for the comments.

And yeah I know the Diamondbacks roster is in shambles in real life but I figured I might as well go with what the 09 roster gave me. Also so far the Dodgers are 4-1 and they just beat me 6-4 in the first game of the series... good luck in your dynasty!

Thanks for all your comments everyone! So far though unfortunately I haven't really been enjoying the gameplay.. for example i've hit a total of 0 homeruns over the first 6 games and all i seem to get is singles.

Anyways I was actually thinking of redoing my MLB 09 The Show dynasty and updating it on here.. im 80 somethin games through the season with the Indians (my favorite teams the Yankees I just don't like playing them in dynasties)

So thats why I want some help. I have a few options 1) do you guys think you can help me with my home run problem 2) update my Indians or 3) start a new dynasty on 09 so you guys know whats going on.

I feel like a quitter for doing this so just update me on what you think and thanks alot!

Thanks for all your comments everyone! So far though unfortunately I haven't really been enjoying the gameplay.. for example i've hit a total of 0 homeruns over the first 6 games and all i seem to get is singles.

Anyways I was actually thinking of redoing my MLB 09 The Show dynasty and updating it on here.. im 80 somethin games through the season with the Indians (my favorite teams the Yankees I just don't like playing them in dynasties)

So thats why I want some help. I have a few options 1) do you guys think you can help me with my home run problem 2) update my Indians or 3) start a new dynasty on 09 so you guys know whats going on.

I feel like a quitter for doing this so just update me on what you think and thanks alot!

I wouldn't mind seeing a Show Dynasty, I'm pretty sure we don't have one active at the moment.  You could either bring your old one over with a recap, or start a new one.

It's going to be a long winter anyway.   B)

I wouldn't mind seeing a Show Dynasty, I'm pretty sure we don't have one active at the moment.  You could either bring your old one over with a recap, or start a new one.

It's going to be a long winter anyway.   B)

Yes I may try a new team just so you guys arent completely lost.. and even though I kinda flaked on this DBacks dynasty I do normally finish up my dynasties with multiple seasons. I'll think about some new teams I'd be interested in doing and maybe get the updated rosters thanks Joe!

Archived