Uninstalled Game

movietitan

I unistalled my MVP 2004 game because when I download the newest EA patch, I tried to install it and there was some error saying the file wasn't found (I want that damn lefty bug fixed). So I thought unistalling would be a good idea b/c I had downloaded some roster mods (and the Washington Nationals mod) and used MVP edit to make trades and move players around. Lo and behold I forgot I had a dyanasty going with the Pirates (about 20 games played too - Jason Bay hitting a healthy .180) I was wondering, before I reinstall the game, if I could still have my dynasty and the rosters I spent hours on back. Before I unistalled the game, I backed up my entire data folder and I still have the dynasty.sav file in My Documents.

So my questions are, when I reinstall the game, can I copy my data folder over the fresh data folder from the re-installed version and will my dynasty still exist?

Also, which patch gets rid of this damn lefty bug? I wanna drop some bombs with Randall Simon and Daryl Ward.

hey man, im sorry about posting in two different areas. I acidentally wrote in MVP Baseball 2005 and was worried no one would see it, so I posted again in MVP Baseball 2004. I guess I could've erased the other one, my bad. Sorry I wasted one of millions of posts.

Archived