homeruns

WindyCHC165

Im so frickin glad u asked this.

6 in 1 game with Reggie Sanders. (12 in 3 for that part) Check out the topic "which player you're best with hosted by yours truly.

I dont know how the hell i do it but its like some kind of magic here.

And i need not tell you im playing in all-star level.

Man, well on rookie, I can hit as many as I want, just like anyone else. But I have recently started playing All-Star (I'm currently 20-7) with the Pittsburgh Pirates, and I think I had one game where I hit 2 home runs with Randall Simon, and that was before I got the lefty bug fixed!

Otherwise, I suck at hitting.

I've had 4 with A-Rod, on MVP, in Yankee Stadium, vs. Red Sox.

One was a line-drive that hit the leftfield foul-pole, one was a 480-something moonshot into the leftfield bleachers, one was a high-fly ball that just barely cleared the fence in left, and one was a "Yankee Stadium" home-run into the rightfield seats, near the 314 sign.

I won 10-1.

The 1 being a solo shot by Manny.

I gave up 9 hits and a walk, but got 4 DPs and a bunch of timely outs.

I went to three directions (Swing control) off Schilling. Either straight down, away, or home-run pull(up and in). Schilling gave up 6 runs in 3 innings(4 were solo shots by A-Rod, Sheff, and Bernie), and then their bullpen gave up the rest.

3 HR's but can't remember with who. Once i did have the entire lineup go back to back home runs in one inning. The only player who wasn't involved in that Home Run Derby was my #5 Batter. But everyone else hit a home run in that inning and they were in a row. So that indeed was a Home Run Derby in an Exhibition Game. :)

Archived