basballfanatik9 and Yankeetom1206 Official Roster Forum

basballfanatik9

wonderful work you guys!! but there´s some things you need to fix, first Andres Galarraga in now with the Mets, Steve Proctor NYY do not belong in the MLB, send him down for Steve Karsay and Alex Rodriguez´s stealing tendensy is too low 40 i think

Thanks MetalBoy for the feedback. And do you mean Scott Proctor?

i agree. great work you guys. however, two minor things that i saw. chad fox is now on the cubs and dave burba is now on the astros. both were signed to minor league contracts. keep up it!

Thanks TBRMKane, we should release another one most likely after Carlos Delgado signs with a team, and in there we will include this. Thanks for the feedback!!

What have you guys done with it?

I assume its based off of mine...

BTW: D. Burba is now an Astro, he will be a starter or a long reliver...

I have no idea if it is based off of yours, YankeeTom1206 asked for help and I said no problem.

If it was based of your roster, do you have a problem with that Emil?

Thanks for the info on Dave Burba

I have no idea if it is based off of yours, YankeeTom1206 asked for help and I said no problem.

If it was based of your roster, do you have a problem with that Emil?

Thanks for the info on Dave Burba

I'm gonna send you a mail...

Ive checked out your rosters and have come across a few mistakes and positional incorrectness in the Arizona DBacks roster. If you'd like me help put things right just let me know here and i'll tell ye the mistakes i believe have been made :lol: Good Work

Note* 30 organisations, 30 modders, 1 org each, think of the uber-ness of the rosters that COULD produce :lol:

Ive checked out your rosters and have come across a few mistakes and positional incorrectness in the Arizona DBacks roster. If you'd like me help put things right just let me know here and i'll tell ye the mistakes i believe have been made :lol: Good Work

Note* 30 organisations, 30 modders, 1 org each, think of the uber-ness of the rosters that COULD produce :lol:

Yea Emil, YankeeTom and I are all working on a complete overhaul. And that would be sick if we could have 30 ppl working on the same rosters 1 for each organazation, but that would take time because you have to wait for the first person to be done before you can start your team.

Yea Emil, YankeeTom and I are all working on a complete overhaul. And that would be sick if we could have 30 ppl working on the same rosters 1 for each organazation, but that would take time because you have to wait for the first person to be done before you can start your team.

Not really, just give any modder whos interested in this a team or some teams, they can do the research and give all the details to one selected modder, who can do all the MVPEDIT work.

Is it possible to release these rosters in dat format. It's much easier. And, it's compatable with xbox version as well. Also, it's just much easier to make updates yourself if need be. Also, can someone tell me how to edit rosters without doing it in the game? Which program do I need? What files do I need.. etc.. Thanks

Is it possible to release these rosters in dat format. It's much easier. And, it's compatable with xbox version as well. Also, it's just much easier to make updates yourself if need be. Also, can someone tell me how to edit rosters without doing it in the game? Which program do I need? What files do I need.. etc.. Thanks

wish I could help...but cant cuz I update w/da game

If we changed it from .sav file to .dat file we would have to start the rosters all over again. (To much time)

How can I go about making the changes myself using the latest rosters in dat format? Also, what methods can one use to edit rosters? Is there anyway to use any of these updated rosters on my xbox? That is all I really want to do. So if possible, how can I do it. Thanks agian.

Right, I think I might have tried those out. But, I'm trying to get these latest rosters to work with my xbox. I'm just trying to get my rosters on pc version which is updated to work with my xbox. The lastest rosters for my xbox is big schmooz no dl set. If it's possible I wouldn't mind just editing those for the xbox version since they are in dat format and are the latest rosters on the site in dat format. Can someone tell me how to edit rosters in dat format? Thanks again.

Yes actally. I got a hold of an mbe file. It was pretty updated. I think that should be the way that you guys should be editing rosters. I have updated about 10 teams so far. I'm not going to bother witht he minor leagues. MLB 2005 will be out in about a month so I didnt' bother. By the time I'm done. All MLB teams will be done. Some time this week. Again, if anyone has a choice, I would really reccomend using mbe files. You have a lot more flexibility. And, last but not least it's compatable with the pc and xbox. So you can use both exact roster sets for both platforms. Also.... You don't have to load a roster. This will become the default roster once the game is started. Just export the mbe as dat files and just copy them over to the data folder. That's it. IFf anyone wants to work with me on this one just holla.

Archived