basballfanatik9 and Yankeetom1206 Official Roster Forum

basballfanatik9

Right, I think I might have tried those out. But, I'm trying to get these latest rosters to work with my xbox. I'm just trying to get my rosters on pc version which is updated to work with my xbox. The lastest rosters for my xbox is big schmooz no dl set. If it's possible I wouldn't mind just editing those for the xbox version since they are in dat format and are the latest rosters on the site in dat format. Can someone tell me how to edit rosters in dat format? Thanks again.

To edit rosters in a dat format I think you need MVPEdit, and then you need the .MBE file.

Yes. I am. I am currently waitng on baseball fanatic to send his mbe file. The rosters in dat format will be compatable with both pc and xbox. You just copy the dat files to the pc data dir and the same with the xbox. But you need action replay or a modded xbox. Mine is modded so it's much easier.

This is NOT a criticism....Cubs backup catcher is Henry Blanco no more Bako....The Cubs 5 Outfields are Sammy Sosa Correy Patterson Todd Hollandsworth David Kelton Jason Dubois no more Goodwin...LRP Stephen Randolph from the Diamondbacks...nice job on the rest. Thank You for your efforts on the 05 Roster.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived