Picking a team

carter

I'm just curious, how do you guys pick what team to use? Do you just pick the team that is closest to you or do you use some other criteria?

Personally, I generally pick a team based on uniform and stadium. If you're going to play 81 games at home, you want a nice park to play in!

Well, I picked the Yankees first, they are too god damn easy. Next time I start a dynasty I'll pick Toronto or Texas.

i try to do as many as possible, but then again ive never finished a season where i manually played the majority of the games, the most in one season was probably 60ish...some day ill finish one where i play every game, hopefully on 2005

I agree with trying to play the whole season manually in 2005, I'll probably try it to because I can just follow my team's whole schedule, and that way I won't get sick of the game. Though I also said to myself that I would do that last year when I started playing at the end of August, I had simulated up to that point and amazingly my team had the same exact record of the real Red Sox, but I still didn't finish the rest manually. :oops:

I played every single game of my first season (Majors only) and every single post season game (also Majors only), only played about 3 games in my second season.

I'll try playing every single game for 2005, but I think to be interested I am going to choose the Astros and draft a team, or else it will be alot like the season I just finished playing.

Archived