question for j34beez

yukon2k

i downloaded your latest roster and have a problem when i open it in the mvp editor. when i click on 'arizona' or 'toronto' (there may be others, but i noticed the problem with these two teams) i get a runtime error message and the mvp editor crashes back to the desktop. let me know via e-mail - not the forum - yukon2k@adelphia.net thanks

He posted the rosters without filling the minor league teams rosters... every team has to be fixed... There are not enough guys, and players in lineups/ rotations etc etc....

i also get the same runtime error with 'road to spring training rosters and others

that might be a problem with your game then, not the rosters

i'm not in the game. this is when i open the roster in mvp editor and select the teams on the left side. i downloaded somebody's roster a couple of months ago and i have been keeping that up to date every day or 3-4 times a week. that roster is fine. it's the last couple of rosters i downloaded ( yankTom baseballfanatic, roadtospringtraining, and expos2nationals) that the problem occures. i noticed the problem after installing and importing the expos2nationals roster in the editor.

i mainly wanted to use one of these rosters to replace my updated roster only because they had the washington nationals instead of the expos.

i get this 'runtime 3021 - no available data' error message when i click on the arizona diamondbacks or toronto bluejays in the drop-down menu of the mvp editor. it may do it on some more teams, but those are the 2 that i know i crashes to the desktop everytime i click on them in the rglass's editor.

Archived