Mlb 2K10 Feature List

fatcowxlive

. Work the corners – Based on each pitcher’s mechanics and official scouting reports, Total Control Pitching lets you put the ball exactly where you want it–provided you keep a close eye on your pitch count.

. Work the count – With Total Control Hitting you can time your swing to hit for power, put the ball in play or take a defensive cut. Batter’s Eye uses a hitter’s real-life eye rating to help you identify Fastballs, Breaking Balls and Off Speed pitches before they get to the plate.

. The Best Play Like the Best – True-to-Life Player Rating System, Signature Styles and a new Motion Model ensure every pitch, swing, catch, throw, steal and slide looks and feels like you’re at the ballpark.

. Become a Living Legend – With My Player Mode you can create a player, choose your team and then play your way into the Hall of Fame.

. Authentic Presentation – MLB Today delivers real-time scores, standings, news and stats to ensure timely commentary that reflects what’s actually going on in the Majors™.

. Knowledge is Power – Use Inside Edge to scout players, assess strengths, weaknesses and tendencies, and then exploit them to get the upper hand.

From Admin 2k Ronnie on the 2k forums! THEY HAVE BECOME A LEGEND AND MLB 2TODAY!

• 4 weeks later...

Wish a demo could be released soon. So we can all get a great feel for the game, cuz if it sucks and has all the bugs 2k9 im sticking with MVP Caribe 09, but im still a lil excited about 2k10 especially since check swings are back and the "My Player" game mode. C'mon 2K Sports prove us PC baseball gamers wrong!! :clapping:

Wish a demo could be released soon. So we can all get a great feel for the game, cuz if it sucks and has all the bugs 2k9 im sticking with MVP Caribe 09, but im still a lil excited about 2k10 especially since check swings are back and the "My Player" game mode. C'mon 2K Sports prove us PC baseball gamers wrong!! :clapping:

Personally, I don;t think you'll be able to tell much from a demo.

Last year the 1B off the bag, OF glitch, impossible to steal, etc didn't appear until after you played some games.

Other bugs like players losing their appearance once coming back from injuries or being traded would not have been detectable from the demo.

yeah as CC says ,with a demo ur not gonna have all areas available and so if there are any bugs ur not gonna see them until u can play the full version,but i really dont see any major flaws happening this year at least in the gameplay.With them readding check swings it showed me that they have been watching the forums to see what peoples gripes etc are and i honestly believe they are going to want to make this years game top of the line because if they wanna stay in the business,this years game is gonna be the key.This year is the last year that they have to prove themselves IMO.If it does prove to be a good investment then next year they can really work on tweaking in areas that may need it.After last years game they can only get better

Personally, I don;t think you'll be able to tell much from a demo.

Last year the 1B off the bag, OF glitch, impossible to steal, etc didn't appear until after you played some games.

Other bugs like players losing their appearance once coming back from injuries or being traded would not have been detectable from the demo.

I had the 1b bug happen 4 times in my first demo game, actually. I can't specifically remember the OF bug, but I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up as well.

Archived