New Mlb 2K10 Pics (Operation Sports)

Maestro23

What the hell are you talking about? These screenshots look almost the same as last year.

i see that they worked on the players' skin texture and shadows, and at least now the players somehow looks like their real life counterparts. (2k9's player eyes looks scary)

i see that they worked on the players' skin texture and shadows, and at least now the players somehow looks like their real life counterparts. (2k9's player eyes looks scary)

I stand corrected. I'm sorry.

Heck, if the gameplay is improved I don't think anyone will care what the players look like.

Heck, if the gameplay is improved I don't think anyone will care what the players look like.

i also agree with that, I'll take the "alien umpire" and players going through each other as long as the game plays good,at least close to an "out-of-the box" MVP05 gameplay..

I won't deny that 2K has some pretty decent ideas, it's just the fact that they don't seem to care if they actually get them to work.  I say this because about half of the features they had in last year's game really only functioned at half mass, yet they skip on to next year with "new and innovative" features, completely ignoring what never worked in the first place.

I'm telling you, for the sake of a PC baseball game, I'm hoping along with the rest of you that they completely out do themselves.

But so far, this company scares me.   :mellow:

I won't deny that 2K has some pretty decent ideas, it's just the fact that they don't seem to care if they actually get them to work.  I say this because about half of the features they had in last year's game really only functioned at half mass, yet they skip on to next year with "new and innovative" features, completely ignoring what never worked in the first place.

2je9ybk.jpg

I'm telling you, for the sake of a PC baseball game, I'm hoping along with the rest of you that they completely out do themselves.

But so far, this company scares me.   :mellow:

The lighting on those uniforms are looking really well, way better than last year's. looks really crisp.

Archived