Is There Anyway I Can Play Mlb The Show 09 On My Pc

willybling

Well, you pretty much answered your own question. You can use a PSP emulator. There is also a PS2 emulator which I recently found out about, but haven't tried it yet as I've been away from home. Performance will depend on your PC's specifications and software environment, though. For the PS2 emulator, I'd wager you'd need to have at least the equivalent of the hardware found in the PS2 on your PC, bearing in mind your system will be running Windows and other applications at the time you're using your emulator. Same goes for the PSP emulator.

im actually looking to play it with a psp emulator.. any ideas

I've tried playing MLB The Show with the PCSX2 ( best PS2 emulator ) and JPCSP ( best PSP emulator ). The game doesn't work on either. JPCSP doesn't even boot it up and I didn't expect it to considering the emulator is just starting to emulate commercial games. PCSX2 boots it up and you can navigate the menus, but as soon as actual gameplay starts, it has no idea how to render it, so it runs very slow ( 5 - 20 FPS ) and looks real strange. All the textures are distorted and rainbow colored. I tried a lot of different plugins and configuration. I got it runnin' faster, but it still looked so bad it was unplayable.

FYI, my PC specs are:

CPU - 2.7 Ghz dual core AMD

GPU - GeForce 8800GS 384MB

RAM - 2 GB 667 Mhz DDR2

O/S - Windows XP SP3 ( 32-bit )

You won't be playing it on a PSP emulator anytime soon. Your best bet would be to try a PS2 emulator, but it's a real f***in' headache. Why don't you buy a used PSP or used PS2 ?

I've tried playing MLB The Show with the PCSX2 ( best PS2 emulator ) and JPCSP ( best PSP emulator ). The game doesn't work on either. JPCSP doesn't even boot it up and I didn't expect it to considering the emulator is just starting to emulate commercial games. PCSX2 boots it up and you can navigate the menus, but as soon as actual gameplay starts, it has no idea how to render it, so it runs very slow ( 5 - 20 FPS ) and looks real strange. All the textures are distorted and rainbow colored. I tried a lot of different plugins and configuration. I got it runnin' faster, but it still looked so bad it was unplayable.

FYI, my PC specs are:

CPU - 2.7 Ghz dual core AMD

GPU - GeForce 8800GS 384MB

RAM - 2 GB 667 Mhz DDR2

O/S - Windows XP SP3 ( 32-bit )

You won't be playing it on a PSP emulator anytime soon. Your best bet would be to try a PS2 emulator, but it's a real f***in' headache. Why don't you buy a used PSP or used PS2 ?

yea maybe ill get an used psp! thnx

Yea, I had MLB 09 for PSP. It's really impressive. They don't slack on that version. Plus, the PSP is an awesome system. You'll like it.

that's true! last year when i had it with MLB2k9 i just played RTTS mode in MLB09 on my brother's PSP, it's such an excellent game even on PSP :D

Archived