Mvp 08

jwheels

Hi, I asked this at EA MODS and have gotten only one response and had no luck with the suggestions. I was wonderingif anyone has Windows & and has had problems getting MVP 08 mod on your new system. I bought an new Computer over the weekend with windows 7 and can not get the mod to download on the computer, I had it on my XP, but it started having issues, so I have done it before. however I can not sem to get the TiT device to upload it correctly. Anyone know of anywhere besides EA MODS site to download it? If anyone has any feedback, thanks.

I downloaded and installed, but it keeps crashing to desktop when starting a "play now" game. I thought that it was an installed stadium at first, but reinstalling from scratch didn't help either.

Did you use the original discs during installation?

Do you have any programs running in the background? (Anti-V, Firewall, etc...)

What are you system specs? (CPU, RAM, Video Card)

Yup, original discs. I had 2007 installed on the laptop before reformatting, not sure if I had 2008 before. I'm going to try another download and see what happens.

I had some issues with 08 when I first installed it as well. I had to upgrade my RAM, and get rid of the Fenway that came with the 08 mod. I still have occasional crashing issues, but it was nearly every game when I first started.

I hear 07 had far less issues with stability. Never tried it myself.

I had some issues with 08 when I first installed it as well. I had to upgrade my RAM, and get rid of the Fenway that came with the 08 mod. I still have occasional crashing issues, but it was nearly every game when I first started.

I hear 07 had far less issues with stability. Never tried it myself.

Did a clean install and the same result. Tried a "play now" with the Cubs against Mets CPU. Crashed after advancing. Gonna go back to '07 I guess.

Did a clean install and the same result. Tried a "play now" with the Cubs against Mets CPU. Crashed after advancing. Gonna go back to '07 I guess.

It's most likely your laptop specs. Like I said, a simple upgrade to my PC (RAM) got rid of 98% of the crashes I got when I first used 08 last winter.

Archived