Need Custom Photo And Cyber Face Plz

jerksauce

there are enough tutorials and threads on this website that you could create yourself... for yourself.

Yes, and no. Photo part is easy, but cybers.. You have to have some talent for it. I can easily find out HOW to make a cyber, but to actually follow the steps, and make a GOOD one... Tried, and failed quite a few times.

It really isn't too bad. It was the first thing I did when I signed up at this website. Did a practice one of myself before trying some MLB players. You just need a good photo of yourself (high resolution) and a photo editing program along with the necessary MVP modding programs (back then it was Oedit) and you are on your way.

If you really want it that badly, you'll manage... a lot better than the hope and prayer that someone else would take on the project for you.

It really isn't too bad. It was the first thing I did when I signed up at this website. Did a practice one of myself before trying some MLB players. You just need a good photo of yourself (high resolution) and a photo editing program along with the necessary MVP modding programs (back then it was Oedit) and you are on your way.

If you really want it that badly, you'll manage... a lot better than the hope and prayer that someone else would take on the project for you.

Like I said, I have tried them. My faces suck. Of course, I don't want one of myself, but if I did, I'd rather have someone good at it make one for me. Since no one probably would, I'd live without.

well i was going to make a paypal donation to who ever could do this but was wanting to make sure it was possible first bu i guess its not oh well thank you guys

It's more than possible mate you just have to find a cyberface tutorial and go on from there. The tuts on here are very good so you should be able to make a decent one in a few hours. In game photos (portraits) take you about 30 seconds.

It's possible but you just have to invest a bit of time and patience into it.

Archived