Mlb 2K10 Direct-Feed Developer Walkthrough

StormsWarning

i think he had to run and pee thats why he hit the homerun lolololol actually all in all this vid helped build even more confidence in the quality at least for me

funny lol, i gotta agree with ya don, i said i wouldnt get to excited for it, but these vids and screens are looking good.

Visual Concepts deserves credit for the way 2k1O initially performs. It does seem as though they really listened and re-acted to what customers said last year. Credit also must go to 2KSports for understanding the many issues people had.

VC tried to correct last year's game with very little time to do so. Being responsible for an entire years looks as though has paid dividends. I'm sure the game will have some "glitches" but overall we may just have a winner.

To all skeptics....It may be worth giving this game a chance to win you over. And from a PC standpoint, there really aren't many options other than staying with MVP and all the updates.

I'm looking forward to the March 2 intro. date.

To all the non skeptics: You drop the $30. I hope you enjoy it. If you do, feel free to put good, honest reviews up, and us skeptics are more likely to buy it in April.

Until then, most of us have been burned by this game at some point in the past, and we see how VC treated last years game. We see how they completely ignored (then and now) all of the deficiencies the game had last year. Did they pay enough attention to it to fix the problems for this year...? You all will let us know.

sad part is that they have not yet admitted to the crap they released last year. They act as though it never happened. This is why the skeptics are still skeptics.

I don't think there is a person here that would not abandon The Show in less than a heart beat once it is proven that 2k finally gets it right. Until then, MVP, and The Show are kings.

We'll all find out come the first few weeks of March, and into April just how good a job 2k actually did.

actually even with the flaws i still enjoy playing 2k9.Once i got sliders etc right and made it playable its been good for me.Actually im still playing and just got thru the allstar game and starting the 2nd half.And since i finished modding ive been able to take time and play and for some reason i havnt crashed or had any bugs for about 20 games or so now and the only mistakes ive done has been my own and not the game,And i see 2k10 being better and so doesnt bother me that i paid $30.Im just hoping i can get used to the style of pitching

Archived