Minor Leagues In 2K10

Vikrant

I haven't been able to figure out how to navigate between league levels in Roster Management or within Franchise Mode. I really need some help with that, or else this game is just going to be My Player...and MLB Today...because if I can't manage the rosters, what's the point of Franchise Mode? Otherwise the game looks really good...but hard to navigate menus!

I haven't been able to figure out how to navigate between league levels in Roster Management or within Franchise Mode. I really need some help with that, or else this game is just going to be My Player...and MLB Today...because if I can't manage the rosters, what's the point of Franchise Mode? Otherwise the game looks really good...but hard to navigate menus!

Use your keyboard (not the numpad however). The 4 and 5 keys are equal to LC and RC for me anyway...

I've added the part about the LC and RC functions not working for my gamepad to the official Patch thread over at the 2K forums and also the fact that one set of controls is used for all functions instead of being able to assign different buttons. If you assign one button, you automatically assign it the other functions that correspond to where it falls in the list of control functions.

Not a gamebreaker by any means, but still a pain in the butt...

yeah it is a pain when u assign buttons for fielding then assign buttons for pitching and the fielding buttons switch to ur pitching assigned buttons,drives me nuts because i have to relearn button control

Archived