Patch Release Update

LoGatto

PC Patch should be out before too long.

360 Patch came out 2 days ago next is PS3 then WII and PC.

I would think by mid-next week we'll see a patch.

I doubt that. That would be way too much work. These things need to be manually created for each of the games which would take well over a few days.

I would expect mid-end of April. I hate to say that, but based on what I'm seeing, that's when to expect it.

I would wager that another patch for the Xbox 360 and PS3 will be available in the first or second week of April. They will then combine the first two patches for the PC version in to one (like they did last year for the first patch). I'm not sure what will happen with the Wii version.

PC Patch should be out before too long.

360 Patch came out 2 days ago next is PS3 then WII and PC.

I would think by mid-next week we'll see a patch.

Pf, you must not know 2K Sports at all. There's no way you'll even get a PC patch release date by next week.

Pf, you must not know 2K Sports at all. There's no way you'll even get a PC patch release date by next week.

Fully agree. The ps3 doesn't even have a patch yet. I wouldn't expect a pc patch until way after the ps3 patch which is supposed to be somewhere mid april (if i remember correctly)

Hey guys,

Dev has confirmed to me that there will be a PC Patch for MLB. If any of you have been noticing the long process that is involved with the NBA PC Patch, it will lag behind the console patches and then go through a rigorous QA and Digital Distribution cycle. But least I can confirm that there will be one.

The PS3 patch will be a combination of the past 360 patch and future one. Read into that what you will. Thanks.

Ronnie

Hey guys,

Dev has confirmed to me that there will be a PC Patch for MLB. If any of you have been noticing the long process that is involved with the NBA PC Patch, it will lag behind the console patches and then go through a rigorous QA and Digital Distribution cycle. But least I can confirm that there will be one.

The PS3 patch will be a combination of the past 360 patch and future one. Read into that what you will. Thanks.

Ronnie

Just a suggestion, but you might want to put the post from Ronnie in a quote and cite the link, otherwise people might think you are him.

Archived