Switch To Classic Batting?

hackman2007

Anyone know if there is a way to switch to classic batting? I found the ability to change the pitching options, but not the batting.

I hate the analog stick for batting.

A lot of us have been searching for this. How did you change the pitching to classic?

yeahhhhh meee too lol ive tried and tried and nothing for the PC that ive seen

Yes very frustrating - I'm one of those old guys that seem to get a handle on the 360 controller..... 2K come on answer the masses - where is the classic control option pitching and batting!

Is anyone else perplexed that 2K hasn't given any response to this in their forum? They seem to be answering other questions in there, but not a peep on this topic.

Sounds pretty typical to me. I was going into this year thinking they needed to prove something to me before I bought it, but was open to the idea. In fact, the day after release, I decided I was going to get it as soon as my PC was upgraded. Now, 2 days later I keep hearing more and more of the same old crap. Thankfully I had not wasted my money yet.

As a Cubs fan it is typical of me to feel this way...Maybe next year....

Sorry but every other game they do - NHL - NBA they have classic controls. Guys call it what it is - this is ridicules no excuse and they should officially answer and do a patch just for this. Everyone can say what they want - but if you buy the PC version for sure you are looking for some of the arcade action and the statistic aspects of the game. Without the classic controls why give the players attributes?? The game then solely relies on how well you can use a joystick.

Again ridicules!! :angry:

Sorry but every other game they do - NHL - NBA they have classic controls. Guys call it what it is - this is ridicules no excuse and they should officially answer and do a patch just for this. Everyone can say what they want - but if you buy the PC version for sure you are looking for some of the arcade action and the statistic aspects of the game. Without the classic controls why give the players attributes?? The game then solely relies on how well you can use a joystick.

Again ridicules!! :angry:

I agree. Plus with the joystick, when you have a runner on 1st, it also controls him and sometimes he'll take off and your not even aware of it. Or with nobody on, you'll get a basehit and all of a sudden he's headed for 3rd base...lol. Had this happen about 4 times already.

Archived