Safeco Field Preview

bigwhit

Well here is a very very early update. Just wanted to put something up showing that i am working on it. Hope to get this done in the next day or so. Only shows UW Medicine and Verizon Wireless ad. Can't wait to get this finished.

original.jpg

Steve

Left Field Complete, i added Garlic Jims, and Trader Joes because not really ads in those spots, but those ads are down the 3rd base line in real life. so they are there in the game, just not right ad spot. I had a decent pic of the jackie robinson sign, so i just added to black backround. I will redo the espn ad.

original.jpg

Still have home plate ads, try to figure out what to do on center field. Might just add Alaska Airlines Face to where the coffee ad is, since i cant do whole alaska ad. Also still working on Boeing, FN Insider and other right field ads.

Also looking to do the right field mariners tarp underneath fidelity sign, dugouts and other small things around the ball park.

Waiting for it to get approved for d/l. Version 1.0 will be out when approved. Many changes to come, which are mentioned in the d/l.

original.jpg

Steve

Looks good. Any way of replacing those horrible, washed-out looking buildings in the skyline?

Archived