Rolie'S Coors Field Mod

chief nocahoma

Your Coors mod last year was, hands down, my favorite mod of the year. Living here in Colorado, I'm most familiar with the park and you really nailed it. Even including the Shane Co and King Soopers ads...perfect.

Any chance that you're working on a 2K10 version? My fingers are crossed and I'm very much looking forward to it. Thanks in advance.

If Rolie doesnt take a look at it this year. I will give it a shot. I went to a rockies game back in June of 09 and got some decent pictures, so i might have enough to make it pretty accurate. Ill see what i can put together in the next week or so.

Your Coors mod last year was, hands down, my favorite mod of the year. Living here in Colorado, I'm most familiar with the park and you really nailed it. Even including the Shane Co and King Soopers ads...perfect.

Any chance that you're working on a 2K10 version? My fingers are crossed and I'm very much looking forward to it. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hold it for a second. I don't want to make it seem that I am trying to prevent someone from modding around here but if you are planning on updating Rolie's Coors Field mod from last year you can't do that without Rolie's permission. No way around that. This subject has been talked about in here many times and we have always come the the same conclusion. You can't do it.

Making an entirely new Coors Field without using any of Rolie's work is another thing. Taking anything that Rolie did and putting it in your own mod is out of the question.

rolie doesn't come around much any more, but if you can get a hold of him i don't think he'd oppose since he doesn't mod this game any more. i'd just hate to see work go to waste since modders for this game are becoming more scarce.

Archived