Alternate Uniforms

Jacce522

Hey just wanted to let everyone know that I reworked the uniforms and i will be releasing a major alternate road uniforms update. Ive taken about every team and gave them an alternate road uniform, what they usually wear on the road, but then i also made some bonus ones like texas red and arizona black alternate road uniforms. They dont wear those but you never know they might. Ive also fixed boston's alternate road away uniform and diamondbacks red helmet logo has been fixed. this file will be huge with almost an alternate for all 30 teams and then some bonus ones. I'm almost fixed with all teams, im working on the minnesota twins hats right now, getting that target logo on their hats. so heres some screen shots to tie you over until its release which will be soon! Those files that ive already uploaded, the alternate road uniforms file, i would go ahead and trash that cuz this will be so much more better!

post-59809-126885767237_thumb.jpg

post-59809-126885768109_thumb.jpg

post-59809-126885769798_thumb.jpg

dont worry im using a guy's mod from last year on 2k10 that will give us that bright red jersey that we like. Boston's alternate away looks weird as well as cleveland's but i fixed boston's in the screenshot there on top.

They always get the Dbacks uniforms wrong. The black "D" helmet and red "A" helmet don't even exist. Who knows where they come up with this stuff.

I appreciate you looking at them. I'm going to download them tonight and let you know if anything is still goofy.

yeah im just waitined for keithj's approval, i already got barnes's approval. I know what you mean about the Dbacks, it bugs that crap out of me to see something totally wrong, its like they didnt even take the time to make sure things were right? i fixed the red jeresy and i got a black D on the red helmet. I fixed the indians alternate away color as well, it was too light blue and its sore on the eyes.

Yeah I'll be releasing a huge file, might have to be 2 files, but believe me every team is covered except for the dodgers, tigers, yankees cuz they dont have alternates. Ive spent so much time with these uniforms my head hurts, but ive fixed alot of stuff too. My question is boston's alternate away helmet, is it a B or the sox?

Yeah I'll be releasing a huge file, might have to be 2 files, but believe me every team is covered except for the dodgers, tigers, yankees cuz they dont have alternates. Ive spent so much time with these uniforms my head hurts, but ive fixed alot of stuff too. My question is boston's alternate away helmet, is it a B or the sox?

We all greatly appreciate your efforts!

Archived