Weird Colored Dirt

jbx37

anyone been getting a weird dirt colors? i was playing at the rogers centre and the dirt was green around the bases, but not at home. also while playing at the nationals the dust clouds and parts of the dirt were magenta/purple. anyone else getting odd colors? maybe its my graphics card? its pretty decent, ati radeon hd4600

anyone been getting a weird dirt colors? i was playing at the rogers centre and the dirt was green around the bases, but not at home. also while playing at the nationals the dust clouds and parts of the dirt were magenta/purple. anyone else getting odd colors? maybe its my graphics card? its pretty decent, ati radeon hd4600

same!

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed the same exact thing, puffs of green or purple dust at home plate while batting, etc. I have the Radeon HD 4650 card which is part of the 4600 line. I do have the latest drivers which came out only a few days ago and the problem is still there. Is this a bug in the game or a compatability issue with our cards and the game? Any new info on this?

Hmm, well I just played a game between the Brewers and the Rockies at Miller Park and in the beginning innings the dirt clouds at home plate were green but then later in the game the dust was the correct color. I've also played games where the colors for the dirt were correct all the way though. I'm thinking this is a graphics glitch in the game since it seems to be random.

i have the 4550 and jays park does the game thing to me. it appears with green patches on the cut out, but i dont know if all the way threw the game, as i've really been there for testing a couple of things. not sure about any of the other parks.

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to mention this, actually. Saw it the other day at...I think it might have been the Ballpark in Arlington, can't remember.

purpleb.jpg

You guys might be able to tell from the outfield walls.

Using a Radeon HD4670, haven't checked for driver updates yet. No real biggie.

Archived