Best Pepsi Clutch Performer Yet!

Norag

Woohoo!!!! Got my best Clutch Performer yet. In a game that ends 5-3 with Drew Stubbs driving in 4, you might think it would be him. NO. Maybe a guy that got a bunch of knocks but didn't directly contribute... NO.

Drum Roll Please....

Orlando Cabrera

0-5, 4 SO, FO

WTF!?!?

Wow, just wow. (apparently, his strikeouts were just epic)

I just played a game against the Giants and I noticed that the Coca-Cola bottle in the outfield was named Cola-Pop or something like that. Too bad the Pepsi Clutch player of the game doesn't even work half the time since the Pepsi exclusive thing wrecks that field :( Anybody planning on fixing that or can it even be fixed? I'm not even a Giants fan but the Pepsi over Coke thing was very noticable!

My favorite was a game that I had Dexter Fowler hit for the cycle and the clutch performer was Omar Quintinilla, who came in as a pinch hitter and struck out. Fortunately 2K has agreed that this is a bug and it is supposed to be fixed when we get the patch.

You have to give a Pepsi Clutch performer to the only guy on the game to ever make an error...I've seen errors in the box score from My Player (other team making these errors during the rest of my team's at bats...but I've never SEEN an error...besides Passed balls...but those aren't "errors."

Archived