New To This Mod Thing..

metalfan25

What you need to do is read the directions that come with the roster set and not make a thread about this. Everything is explained there.

EDIT: The roster file I downloaded from here did not have instructions. So, what now?

Yeah, I really need this. Tell you what, you are on your own. I'm done.

Seriously? Because it's my fault that the roster I downloaded didn't have instructions? I'm a modding noob, so I literally have no clue what to do. I asked a simple question. You're the one that gave a rude response.

Metalfan, bear in mind that there were some users who saw your original response to Y4L before you edited your post. I was one of them. Don't try to act smart with us, we've seen it all before.

If you do your own searching, you'll find out how to use the mod.

Metalfan, bear in mind that there were some users who saw your original response to Y4L before you edited your post. I was one of them. Don't try to act smart with us, we've seen it all before.

If you do your own searching, you'll find out how to use the mod.

I would like to add, though, that I edited my post before I saw his second response because I didn't want to seem smart. I just think his initial reply was uncalled for. I admitted that I was new to this whole thing. Everyone starts somewhere and usually it's in a pretty clueless state. That's where I am right now. I can't figure out how to do this, but if no one wants to help. I'll be okay. I'll figure something out.

Seriously? Because it's my fault that the roster I downloaded didn't have instructions? I'm a modding noob, so I literally have no clue what to do. I asked a simple question. You're the one that gave a rude response.

Just spending time to do a little research would have answered the question for you....This is a question that has been asked and answered many, many times. Maybe the response you got seemed harsh but there is reason, since many questions could be answered just by spending a little time doing research.

Here's what to do....

...Go to "Downloads"

...Open any "Roster" file submitted by Trues

...Instructions are there for various Operating Systems

Just spending time to do a little research would have answered the question for you....This is a question that has been asked and answered many, many times. Maybe the response you got seemed harsh but there is reason, since many questions could be answered just by spending a little time doing research.

Here's what to do....

...Go to "Downloads"

...Open any "Roster" file submitted by Trues

...Instructions are there for various Operating Systems

thank you.

Archived