Eat 'Em Up! 1984 Tigers Now Available

Misopogon

So I'm not on a subscription plan yet, so I can't upload normally, but I have the '84 Tigers uniforms finally ready to go.

4508261914_1b8756350a_b.jpg

I've uploaded them to Sendspace so you can grab the file there.

Link?

Link.

DOWNLOAD YOUR 84 TIGERS UNIS HERE

The zip file above comes with all you see here:

• Kick-**** '84 Tigers uniforms
  • A ReadMe.txt file with extra blog pimping
  • Image of Tram & Lou turning a double play
  • Example images of the unis in action
  • Flowchart
  • Motivational poster of David Wright with a mustache

I have been making a number of other uniform mods, including Erie's alternates, the Mets' old black "New York" roadies, the 1926 Tigers, the 1926 Senators, Colorado's all-black alternates (mine has the shoulder double-piping and the gray stitching), several other Erie alts, and the "Star Wars Day" alts for Toledo and Louisville. If you want them to be available, bug the people in charge here to give me a free Modder status (shameless!) :)

4508261986_a296c418ac.jpg

Eat 'em up!

Nice work on the uniforms! You don't need to be on a subscription plan to upload files to the downloads section, it's open to anyone who's a member, regardless of their group. :)

I tried. A lot. I gave up after it crashed both Firefox and Chrome and just went with Sendspace, which was superior for the rather remarkable quality that it worked.

What jerseys do these replace? Looks good, good job :)

Replaces the Tigers' regular aways. I recommend downloading Generic Mod Enabler so you can turn it on and off as you please. If you would rather it replace the blue 1906 (?) jerseys, rename the file uniform_det_cl2.iff

Replaces the Tigers' regular aways. I recommend downloading Generic Mod Enabler so you can turn it on and off as you please. If you would rather it replace the blue 1906 (?) jerseys, rename the file uniform_det_cl2.iff

Thx, I'd rather replace the 1906 jerseys and keep the current road ones.

Archived