Pc Patch Release?

Vikrant

2KSports and Operation Sport have no info about the release date of the PC Patch. Does anyone know when it will be released? Will it be posted here as a download? Can't play this game without double switch-hope patch fixes that.

Thanks!

2KSports and Operation Sport have no info about the release date of the PC Patch. Does anyone know when it will be released? Will it be posted here as a download? Can't play this game without double switch-hope patch fixes that.

Thanks!

Your best bet is to keep checking the 2K sports forums. It will be 1st announced there via a post by Admin Ron. Last post by Ron about the PC patch: One is in the works, but there is no ETA.

Just a heads-up - 2K have apparently released the patch for XBOX 360. Link here.

Thanks to Maestro for the link in the thread about camera angles.

Thanks for the info. Looks like the pc patch will prob be out in a couple weeks (Keeping fingers crossed).

Alas, this was the first patch that was xbox only and was released aprox one week after the game came out. However, I have read on the 2K board that the 2nd patch for xbox (which will be the FIRST one for the rest of us) has been sent to their QA dept. I'd like to link to the posting in which I read that, but wading through the 2K board to find those small nuggets of info is a major PIA.

With the NBA playoffs starting, my time with MLB 2k10 is going to drop significantly, so hopefully they'll have the PC patch ready after the Cavs win the championship (fingers crossed).

My sources say it should be ready after the LAKERS win the championship! 8)

Yup, that 360 patch was a small one mostly to fix the multiplayer bug and to add in check swings. IIRC it came out within a couple days of the release. Still waiting on 2nd 360 patch and ofc the first PC patch.

Most of what I consider broken with the game (stats engine, player contracts/resigning in franchise) won't be fixed so w/e.

is there a reason to think they will take less time than they did with NBA 2k10 patch for PC?

i really want to believe so but i dunno...

i really want to wait for the patch to start franchise mode but if that means i'll have to wait half a year... ugh..

Archived