Moving The Front Numbers?

Misopogon

ill have to look into this more but im thinking we cant put numbers on the sleeve(except for a number that would be used by all team mates)

I believe one of the phillies unis do have a number on the sleeve.Ill run a test and look which jersey it is and ill rename the file to the tigers and see if the game keeps the numbers on the sleeve or if it takes it off in game

ill have to look into this more but im thinking we cant put numbers on the sleeve(except for a number that would be used by all team mates)

I believe one of the phillies unis do have a number on the sleeve.Ill run a test and look which jersey it is and ill rename the file to the tigers and see if the game keeps the numbers on the sleeve or if it takes it off in game

Ooh, good call on the Phillies. Let me know how it goes.

If we can't do it, I had an idea for pretending it away: they can be Jackie Robinson Day throwbacks. Everyone would just be 42!

Hey, it really is the answer to life, the universe, and everything!!!

ok just looked,the phillies cob has the number on the left sleeve so i renamed the cob to the tigers away and when i ran the game it automatically took the number off of the sleeve.So my guess is there is a file somewhere that controls batting helmet colors,undershirt colors and most likely placement of lettering as well for each team.This a problem we ran into last year.If someone could crack the file that contains this info ,it would really be a major step to uniform modding

ok just looked,the phillies cob has the number on the left sleeve so i renamed the cob to the tigers away and when i ran the game it automatically took the number off of the sleeve.So my guess is there is a file somewhere that controls batting helmet colors,undershirt colors and most likely placement of lettering as well for each team.This a problem we ran into last year.If someone could crack the file that contains this info ,it would really be a major step to uniform modding

Yes, indeed. Trumpets. Trumpets for all.

I've been tooling around in the jukeboxmusic.bin file. I had one of the songs on mp3 so if I could figure out what compression coding they use and match it, we could figure out where songs start and end. Of course, I was a history major so any programming I do is totally clunky.

we know we can cross off the indvidual uniform them selves, as that not the contorl issue, excpect that for part of can be changet. the numbers in part connected to each uni, as you can change the numbers, provided to match the green with it to look right. the letters are quite the same way, as they be changed but they mess up badly. the other part is the same true of chatching gear is controlaned sperarlty to. i have feeling the gear helent, chest, shin all that might be in one pace for each teams uniforms.

im working on uniforms and not sure what i this means to us but im posting it?

i working on uniform for the road use, but i want use letters and numbers for the team from there home uni, so i chose to use the home file as the base, i created the new uniform, put in and everything fine, so i went to test in game. will the home uni doesn't have numbers on the front but the road does. when i tested everything good, expect that the number placement and size on the front for the road has changed from where they should be lower left to the lower right side. not sure what it means, but i putting in here,

little up date. going back using the peices of that i need from the orinal file of the letters and numbers putting them into the road from the home uniform, and adding my uniform the road uniform returned to normal appearance of the number placement ans size. so i guess that means the uniform itself controls the placement of the numbers. for the record were talking about cubs home and road uniforms here.

• 3 weeks later...

i dont know if this does any good in helping us, but here goes. two things. both are are with fla. uniforms. one the fist is odd thing where sometimes when there playing the catching gear for there home appears black and gray/silver other times same game uniform, its green. then the other thing is on classic road uniform, this is odd. two different batting helments appear. the fist is the all green for batters which is wrong, then coach helment which his right is green with black bill. dont know if it helps us but its odd.

Archived