Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, these sigs are getting better and better everyday. And I have a new sig request.

Could someone make me an Alex Rodriguez sig? I want it to say "Leave A-Rod Alone" on it. It will be appreciated.

EDIT: And a matching avatar with A-Rod would be awesome. It doesn't need to be too fancy as long as it goes with the sig.

sig_arod_alone.jpg

i would make a matching avatar but I'm too tired to work anymore. How is it?

I love it. Thanks ixcuincle

EDIT: Would anyone like to give a shot at a matching avatar? Please? I just tried making the avatar myself but it's kinda small, and off centered but that is the best I could do with what I had from the sig.

Not too shabby. I think Penny should of been the main part of the sig rather than the stadium. Also, try using special effects on Penny would improve it.

i was trying to get another player in there on top of the field but could never find one that meshed well with the rest of the layout. i didnt really want penny as the focal point. im trying to have a nice balance. if i could find something to put on the left side inbetween "duckdodger215" and "dodgers" then i would do that. will try some effects on penny

Erm. I don't know if this is a good way to do it but I make a new layer and pain the whole thing black. use the Opacity and lower it so it does cover up the whole screen. Then merge the dark layer with the picture so you don't see it stickin out.