walks & Steals Question

MrGravyard

MrGravyard,

I experienced similar concerns regarding walks, strikeouts and steals. I then went back to the default Datafile on All Star Level with Game Tunings set to my liking and now the CPU vs CPU games are very realistics in all those catagories. Often see from 0-5 walks per game; from 3 to 14 strikeouts; and from 0 to 5 steals per game depending on the particular pitcher and such. I do miss the great camera angles of many of the modded datafiles and in particular KSM's V9 one but the realisim of the game is so much more important to me. The actual default datafile camera angles really aren't all that bad and the game certainly is much more realistic.

MrGravyard,

I experienced similar concerns regarding walks, strikeouts and steals. I then went back to the default Datafile on All Star Level with Game Tunings set to my liking and now the CPU vs CPU games are very realistics in all those catagories. Often see from 0-5 walks per game; from 3 to 14 strikeouts; and from 0 to 5 steals per game depending on the particular pitcher and such. I do miss the great camera angles of many of the modded datafiles and in particular KSMThanks Stecropper!

I cam across RRodkeys V5 it seems good but Crashes about every 2 minutes..

But I,ll try your going back to default..

Thanks again!

Windy-

I've hit plenty of fly balls and line drives that land literally within inches of the line in the outfield. I suck at the game so I tend to hit opposite field a lot, but yeah, a lot of close ones. I managed to hit an inside-the-park-homer with Jason Varitek, I think, at the Skydome when the ball landed an inch from the line and bounced over the computer LF's head. By the time Wells came in from center Tek was rounding third.

It can be done.

Archived