Blue Jay Uniforms

deano

im not trying to be mean or anything but providing info. the uniforms file are made differently for each year version of the game, therefor there they dont match up right is why your getting the white cap. the squnees of the peices are in a different order from 09 to 10 version, you'd half open each up with editors, find the pieces you want from 09, export them out saved them, then import to the 10 version with to the matching pieces.

for the 10 version you need nba2k10modtool. for o9 i forget right now what you need.

but when you have each, open the iff file you want, look at the pieces, then in the 09 one export what you want, save to the right format, then to the open 10 version, find the piece your trying to update and import that exported peice you did from 09. donspa acuttly can give more exact details than i can.

u can get the mod tool here http://downloads.moddingway.com/category/64.html

importing uni files from 2k9 can be done but i have run into problems on some uni's when trying to import the 2k9 lettering to the 2k10.The lettering is sequence #0 in the editor.This year 2k did some changes on the caps.Last year the green screen for the caps had the whole cap and the logo on the cap.This year some of them they have the cap on one sequence and the logo on a different sequence.Ill have to look when i do my next uniform but i believe the green screen logo is sequence #13.I usually make this blank to help keep the caps from being white or an ugly grey and also from having 2 logos trying to blend in with each other

u can get the mod tool here http://downloads.moddingway.com/category/64.html

importing uni files from 2k9 can be done but i have run into problems on some uni's when trying to import the 2k9 lettering to the 2k10.The lettering is sequence #0 in the editor.This year 2k did some changes on the caps.Last year the green screen for the caps had the whole cap and the logo on the cap.This year some of them they have the cap on one sequence and the logo on a different sequence.Ill have to look when i do my next uniform but i believe the green screen logo is sequence #13.I usually make this blank to help keep the caps from being white or an ugly grey and also from having 2 logos trying to blend in with each other

any help would be appreciated donspa. I don't how to open the nba 2k10mod tool (which file is it after you extract it) or point me to how to get the black caps back for toronto home/away. thanks.

any help would be appreciated donspa. I don't how to open the nba 2k10mod tool (which file is it after you extract it) or point me to how to get the black caps back for toronto home/away. thanks.

The executable file for the NBA Mod tool is a .jar file. You need java installed on your computer to run it.

also how did u import them?did u use the iff editor?

I just downloaded bluejay jerseys from mlb 2k9 to my 2k10 folder - stupid idea. Jerseys look right but hats are all white or grey. can you get me a file for the proper black blue jay hats for the home & away jersey?

Archived