MVP teaming up with Microsoft?

WinnieThePujols

I hate Take Two. They have crappy games so they buy license to elimate competition. Cant they accept the fact that there games suck compared to EA. I hope Take Two burns in hell. [naughty word] ......[ongoing beeping noise]

any1 no the website for take twos games....i want to post stuff in there forums...

WE HAVE TO RAID THERE FORUMS!

I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Take Two. They have crappy games so they buy license to elimate competition. Cant they accept the fact that there games suck compared to EA. I hope Take Two burns in hell. [naughty word] ......[ongoing beeping noise]

any1 no the website for take twos games....i want to post stuff in there forums...

WE HAVE TO RAID THERE FORUMS!

I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you go to bed?

We don't need to raid their forums or do anything. This is not going to come to pass until next year. Just take a wait and see attitude.

I really hope Microsoft resurrects the High Heat series. I have heard nothing but positives about that game, yet I haven't been able to check it out myself.

You won't find that game unless you hunt the bargain bins at the game stores or at the malls. That was a hell of a game.

Well at least there is DEBATE between what football game is better so we eliminated 1 of 2 good/descent games
So that makes it okay?

I love it how EA fanboys still try to defend the NFL deal while attacking the MLB deal. And I love it how you can state that "ESPN Baseball blows" (and apparently always will) as though it is definitive fact.

So that makes it okay?

I love it how EA fanboys still try to defend the NFL deal while attacking the MLB deal. And I love it how you can state that "ESPN Baseball blows" (and apparently always will) as though it is definitive fact.

you are in the wrong place to bash EA. you do know that this is a MVP baseball board right?

this is a big group of EA fanboys.

So that makes it okay?

Maybe you should get a clue about what games I play before you go bashing me as an "EA Fanboy" . I do NOT own 1 NBA Live game and haven't for years and I buy the NFL and MLB EA products becuase they are SUPERIOR(I feel) to ESPN's in that genre. I never even said I was for the EA move with the NFL. So again you assume somethign that YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT. I am NOT for ANY of these exclusive deals. While I feel that EA is superior in the making of NFL and MLB games that doesn't mean I feel there should be no competetion. I was simply stating that the NFL deal took the less superior game off the market, while the MLB deal took the SUPERIOR game off the market. As far as I'm concerned it is a definitive fact that ESPN blows and/or is worse than MVP in every area with the exception of commentary.

Get a clue next time before you post.

You won't find that game unless you hunt the bargain bins at the game stores or at the malls. That was a hell of a game.

Ebay? Get the 2003 version. Be prepared though, the graphics are outdated. At least High heat had on field management.

Maybe you should get a clue about what games I play before you go bashing me as an "EA Fanboy" . I do NOT own 1 NBA Live game and haven't for years and I buy the NFL and MLB EA products becuase they are SUPERIOR(I feel) to ESPN's in that genre. I never even said I was for the EA move with the NFL. So again you assume somethign that YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT. I am NOT for ANY of these exclusive deals. While I feel that EA is superior in the making of NFL and MLB games that doesn't mean I feel there should be no competetion. I was simply stating that the NFL deal took the less superior game off the market, while the MLB deal took the SUPERIOR game off the market. As far as I'm concerned it is a definitive fact that ESPN blows and/or is worse than MVP in every area with the exception of commentary.

Get a clue next time before you post.

Someone is a little defensive... :roll:

First of all, the fanboys comment was general, and not directed towards you. Secondly, even if you say it is a definitive fact, it is still your opinion that ESPN is worse than MVP in every way. :lol:

Well maybe if you want "fanboy" comments to be general then you shouldn't directly quote ONE person......and no I'm not defensive, I had to put you in your place for even trying to refer to me as an EA Fanboy when you have no idea what you are talking about.
And maybe you shouldn't try to pass off your opinion as fact when you have no idea what you are talking about. :roll: :wink:

Actually I do knwo what I'm talking about and notice how I never said it was fact that everyone else had to agree ESPN blew? My words were "as far as I AM concerned" pointing out the fact that I acknowledge that what may be fact to me may be an opinion to others(even though 61% of the baseball market last year was MVP showing that an overwhelming majority of baseball gamers preferred it to ESPN and MLB...there IS a reason for that).......reading can be fun.....you should try it. Enjoy playing ESPN where when you make contact with a ball it sounds like a 12 guage going off and the player models lookand control like absolute crap.

Actually I do knwo what I'm talking about and notice how I never said it was fact that everyone else had to agree ESPN blew? My words were "as far as I AM concerned" pointing out the fact that I acknowledge that what may be fact to me may be an opinion to others(even though 61% of the baseball market last year was MVP showing that an overwhelming majority of baseball gamers preferred it to ESPN and MLB...there IS a reason for that).......reading can be fun.....you should try it. Enjoy playing ESPN where when you make contact with a ball it sounds like a 12 guage going off and the player models lookand control like absolute crap.
This is hardly worth my time.

Please try to understand the following:

1) No matter how much you try to say it is "fact to you," that still is defined is your opinion! How freaking hard is it to understand that?!?!?!?!?!

2) I can read just fine. Maybe you should try looking up the words "fact" and "opinion" in a dictionary. :wink:

3) Sales don't mean everything. Though I agree that MVP was the better game last year, it's not just because it sold more copies.

4) Just because ESPN was a disappointment last year, that doesn't mean the same holds true this year (especially since they are using a different developer).

5) Funny how you accuse me of assuming and then turn right around and assume that I will be playing ESPN this year. Actually, I plan to try all three games (MVP, ESPN, and MLB 2006) before buying one. By the way, I didn't know you had an advance copy of ESPN. How do you know how the players control?

Did i ever say that it wasn't anybody more than mines opinion that I feel it's a fact that MVP is better than ESPN in all areas except commentary?..........and the answer is....No. Therefore I know what fact and opinion mean, hence the "as far as I am concerned" lead into me saying it's a definitive fact that MVP was/is better

You basically sink yourself completly here...

3) Sales don't mean everything. Though I agree that MVP was the better game last year, it's not just because it sold more copies.

The entire start of our convo had me saying I was pissed becuase this deal took the superior game off the market(go back to page 1). Which you admit to now, but when I say it I'm labeled an EA fan boy. Even though it was a "general" statement although you only quoted me......

As far as an advanced copy of the game, you can tell alot by the videos as to how the players control(especially batting and pitching wise) I can also use precedent from last years crappy controls to make an arguement for this years. Theonly other game I might even breathe towrds this year is MLB, even though the batting and pitching look herky jerky like ESPN.

Archived