Profile Photos

I was looking through the member list a little while ago, and noticed a lot of people don't use a profile photo, or just simply haven't uploaded one.  I had some old stuff lying around, and thought it might become useful if anyone wanted to use it.  Just simple renditions of the old MVPMods logo I had made at one time, cut down to 150 x 150 (under 50 px) to be used for a profile photo.  

I've attached the rar file with all included if anyone wants the whole set.   

MVP Mods Profile Pics.rar

Hey man, these look perfect. But I don't know if the board's software can accept them because of the way they have it set up. Avatars have to be a maximum size of 120x120px @ 60kb. Every time I tried to put something just a little bit bigger than that it would not accept it.

Hey man, these look perfect. But I don't know if the board's software can accept them because of the way they have it set up. Avatars have to be a maximum size of 120x120px @ 60kb. Every time I tried to put something just a little bit bigger than that it would not accept it.

These are actually meant to be used for the Profile Photos, not the avatars.  The max size on the Profile Photo's is 150 x 150, so these should be ok.  Like I said, I'm not sure too many people use them, because I've noticed a lot of different members have left them empty.  In fact, I doubt if many people even realize there is a Profile Photo option.

I think it was actually intended for people to use their own personal photo, but we all know how that goes on a message board.   :drinks:

These are actually meant to be used for the Profile Photos, not the avatars.  The max size on the Profile Photo's is 150 x 150, so these should be ok.  Like I said, I'm not sure too many people use them, because I've noticed a lot of different members have left them empty.  In fact, I doubt if many people even realize there is a Profile Photo option.

I think it was actually intended for people to use their own personal photo, but we all know how that goes on a message board.   :drinks:

Oh, I'm sorry my friend. My mistake!

These do look wonderful by the way and thanks for making them.

Archived