.dat files for rosters

nellynandes

because you can use a .sav file and apply the patch without reinstalling or copying the dat files.

yeah...because it is soooooooo hard to make a backup copy of the dat files.

Heck, I'd even settle for a *.mbe roster file.

I wish that at least one of the latest rosters were in *.dat or *.mbe format...having a *.sav really limits what you can edit on a player.

*not an attack on you smart88....just talking in general

I want to know if anyone has made a .dat file that i can upload to MVPEdit and continue updating the transactions myself. most of the roster updates are .sav files.

SwingingSoriano uploaded his rosters about three days ago in .mbe format. You can load that .mbe file into MVPEdit and make the necessary changes, then export them wherever you like as .DAT files. His so far are the most updated that you can get in non-sav format.

Remember, a .mbe file can translate into .dat files using MVPEdit. Thus, even though his roster doesn't come zipped as .dat files, you can make them into it by using MVPEdit.

I believe that answers your question.

if the swingigsoriano roster file you're talking about is the 'road to spring training' roster, i downloaded the latest one yesterday, but it is in .sav format not .mbe. i downloaded epic's rosters in .mbe format, but they still show montreal instead of washington

SwingingSoriano is the author of "epic.mbe" and that is what I was referring too.

The reason Montreal shows up instead of Washington has nothing to do with the epic roster set.

You need to download something else off of MVPmods.com to correct that. Right now, I can't recall the exact file name but I will look into it.

Hopefully, someone else will read this and remember which file you need.

SwingingSoriano is the author of "epic.mbe" and that is what I was referring too.

The reason Montreal shows up instead of Washington has nothing to do with the epic roster set.

You need to download something else off of MVPmods.com to correct that. Right now, I can't recall the exact file name but I will look into it.

Hopefully, someone else will read this and remember which file you need.

if you're thinking about the 'expos to nationals' file download. i did that before and it screwed up everything. that's why i'm looking for a current roster that already has the washington listing instead of montreal. i just need to get the other rosters in .mbe or .dat file format instead of .sav

So what was updated if the stats are 2 years old? Is it just rosters, salary birthdays, numbers? I figured the stats would be updated as well. I have an mbe file that has the 2004 stats for all the players. I am exporting everything as dat. So my question is. Is there a file out of the 18 dat files that is just statistics. There is a dat set that I have with all updated stats. So, if possible I would just like to replace the stat's file with the updated one that I have. If this is possible please let me know which file it is.

So what was updated if the stats are 2 years old? Is it just rosters, salary birthdays, numbers? I figured the stats would be updated as well. I have an mbe file that has the 2004 stats for all the players. I am exporting everything as dat. So my question is. Is there a file out of the 18 dat files that is just statistics. There is a dat set that I have with all updated stats. So, if possible I would just like to replace the stat's file with the updated one that I have. If this is possible please let me know which file it is.

are you taking stats or attributes?

Archived