One Month is Forever?

NYM

Well guyz as you no tommorow marks the period of MVP being only a month away. For me since I got here in Nov the time has flew buy, but in the past few weeks with all the new videos and stuff, the anticipation seems to slow down time. I prepare to warn you guys that this will be the crulest month. The days will go slow, the agony will stretch on for days and days. This will be the longest month EVER!!! And plus with me in school....dont even want to think of the long days....welllllllllllllllll HAVE FUN!

I have only recently been getting excited, I wasn't even going to get it with WoW beign so enjoyable, but I cannot turn my back on Baseball Gaming this year.

i loved the oedited pnc park you made for mvp 2004. any chance you plan on making one, if possible, for 2005?

February is only 28 days and thats 4 weeks! 7x4=28 of course lol. But hey I cant believe that january is ending allready, it dont even feel like it.

O O I NO MATH 2+2= 5 I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing its not leap year like last year....that woulkd suck

man these stretchs are always the worst..... Every year before baseball comes out and same with football .. it just seems like it takes forever! and with 3 good baseball games looking like they are coming out this might be the hardest yet. I almost wish companies would suprise us with releases instead of having a set date. I know thats not possible but it prolly would make it alittle easier........ :cry:

Does anyone know forsure if the pc version will be released at the same time as the console versions?...I've been 'burned' to many times in the past (especially by EA - Madden, Live, etc) to get to excited (yet at least) until i know forsure when the pc version will come out...

Does anyone know forsure if the pc version will be released at the same time as the console versions?...I've been 'burned' to many times in the past (especially by EA - Madden, Live, etc) to get to excited (yet at least) until i know forsure when the pc version will come out...

Are you talking about that overnight shipping deal?

Most stores only do overnight shipping for the console version, and not the PC.... so you have to wait a extra day to get the PC version if you are getting it from GameStop, or somewhere like that.

Last year I got mine from EB Games. They do overnight shipping for the PC version.

Are you talking about that overnight shipping deal?

Most stores only do overnight shipping for the console version, and not the PC.... so you have to wait a extra day to get the PC version if you are getting it from GameStop, or somewhere like that.

Last year I got mine from EB Games. They do overnight shipping for the PC version.

Hopefully that will be the only issue with this game :) - but actually I'm referring to the recent habit of EA Sports to release the pc version of games approximately a month or more after the console versions. For example, this years Madden came out September 21st on pc, while the console versions came out on August 9th. I guess what I'm really saying is to not hold your breath on the pc version until we receive official word of its release date...

Archived