How To...

DylnCox

I'm wanting to create my own overlay mod for MLB 2k10 but cannot, for the life of me, find a tutorial or ANY type of information on how to go about creating my own mod. I'm wanting to go about like other creators have with the TV Network logos, I'm on my other computer right now, so I can't access the files to see what I need to do. I suppose I would have to get the pictures to the correct size, with alpha channels on the pictures. And then put those in either the TiT MLB Thingy or the NBA Mod Tool, correct? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Another question...

Why is there a Support Forum, if I'm not getting any support

Why is there a sun when some are allergic to the rays it produces?

Just because your question wasn't answered within one day doesn't somehow make the Support forum useless, or require its name to be changed. Thousands of others have found the support forums on this site to be useful, and have had many, many questions answered through their use. Maybe the people who know the answer to your question haven't been online. Maybe they have and they haven't had time to respond to your question, for whatever reason. Posting a question here doesn't guarantee a response, but, most of the time, someone will be around who can help out - if that's not good enough, feel free to e-mail 2K and ask them how to modify the overlay files. They are, after all, the company who made the product, whereas the users of this site are assisting others for no reason other than to help.

I hope someone who knows the answer to your question posts, but after your last post...well, you'll be lucky.

Another question...

Why is there a Support Forum, if I'm not getting any support

I can tell already that you and I are going to be best friends around here because I just love people like you that join up and right out of the gate start making demands and complaining about things. Hell yeah, you're going to be just fine here. Don't worry about a thing. Just keep on being impatient when you ask a question and you will have people falling all over themselves running to want to help you.

Maybe the people in here that work on the overlays are not here right now. You ever think of that? No, of course not. Maybe they are enjoying the summer weather with their families this weekend and in some circles (now this will sound crazy to you) doing that takes a priority over coming in here to see if you or anyone else needs some support on how to make a damn overlay.

Let's see....on one hand I can sit by the pool with a cool drink in my hand relaxing OR I can drop everything and run in here because you posted a question.

I can understand your frustration. They should have dropped everything. I'll get right after them for you.

I can tell already that you and I are going to be best friends around here because I just love people like you that join up and right out of the gate start making demands and complaining about things. Hell yeah, you're going to be just fine here. Don't worry about a thing. Just keep on being impatient when you ask a question and you will have people falling all over themselves running to want to help you.

Maybe the people in here that work on the overlays are not here right now. You ever think of that? No, of course not. Maybe they are enjoying the summer weather with their families this weekend and in some circles (now this will sound crazy to you) doing that takes a priority over coming in here to see if you or anyone else needs some support on how to make a damn overlay.

Let's see....on one hand I can sit by the pool with a cool drink in my hand relaxing OR I can drop everything and run in here because you posted a question.

I can understand your frustration. They should have dropped everything. I'll get right after them for you.

Just keep it coming, yea. As if it wasn't enough for one person to already chew my *** another has to? That's real nice of admin to do. **** you guys, I'm leaving your stupid *** site.

Just keep it coming, yea. As if it wasn't enough for one person to already chew my *** another has to? That's real nice of admin to do. **** you guys, I'm leaving your stupid *** site.

I wasn't chewing you out as you said. I was giving you an explanation as to why you did not receive a quick response to your overlay question.

You say that as if you have any choice in the matter. Newsflash - you don't. People who create duplicate accounts get banned anyway.

See ya!

Archived