Vent!

rockies

I know this is not the place to do this, but I needed to vent my feelings somewhere where family and friends don't read this. I'm a 58 year old man who has been taking care of my mom for 45 years, who recently passed away because of her health. Thank God for family and friends to help get me through this. It also relaxes me to go to this website and read what everybody thinks about MLB2K10. I am not a very good gamer but enjoy messing around the laptop and setting up games to be simmed and just watch the ballgame. I'm on my own for the first time in my life. Feels kinda weird.Time marches on and hopefully so do I. Thanks!

It's kind of difficult to respond to that post, but all I can say is sorry for your loss, Rockies. I sincerely hope your mother wasn't in any pain, and it's definitely a good thing to have family and friends to help you through this tough time, which I'm sure you'll get through just fine. It'll take some time, but you'll get there. You're more than welcome to post any thoughts of this nature, vents, rants, whatever, here. Pretty much anyone who finds the site can read them, though, so just bear that in mind if your thoughts are of a private nature.

As for 2K10, kick back, relax, and enjoy as we go about our daily lives, spewing hatred and confused wonder at 2K's latest baseball offering. :)

Archived