Where'S The Manual/

Strawberry18

Alright Mr.Ty, I just bought your editor and I don't want to screw up my files so I would like to do this right. So far I can't even change my player's batting order, let alone swap players from other teams to bring the roster up to date. Can I get some direction please? Thanks

I might be able to help. I got tywiggins' phone number on my speed dial and I'll give him a call right now. Doesn't matter that it is midnight. He never sleeps. I'll tell him someone wants the manual and they want it now so stop what you are doing and log on to Mvpmods and help out this guy.

Hold up, help is on the way.

Alright Mr.Ty, I just bought your editor and I don't want to screw up my files so I would like to do this right. So far I can't even change my player's batting order, let alone swap players from other teams to bring the roster up to date. Can I get some direction please? Thanks

1255313829544.jpg

I might be able to help. I got tywiggins' phone number on my speed dial and I'll give him a call right now. Doesn't matter that it is midnight. He never sleeps. I'll tell him someone wants the manual and they want it now so stop what you are doing and log on to Mvpmods and help out this guy.

Hold up, help is on the way.

In roughly the same amount of words typed by the above individual, I recieved real assistance in a PM. Nothing less expected from a Yankee.

Archived