Post All Star Crash

D.D.

Uh oh, Yesterday I completed a sweep of Atlanta no problem however today, I can't seem to get past the all star game.When I load my franchise I get a crash to desktop. Anyone else having this trouble? I am using the NO FAKES Roster.

Uh oh, Yesterday I completed a sweep of Atlanta no problem however today, I can't seem to get past the all star game.When I load my franchise I get a crash to desktop. Anyone else having this trouble? I am using the NO FAKES Roster.

Well i havent experienced anything like this but I am currently experiencing something similar, my game crashes to desktop after the game checks if my roster is up to date.

This here helped me, I dont know if it will help you but give it a try :hi:

hmmm not sure why the crash.I ran a test using both the DL and without DL.Simmed thru 2 years and had no crashes.The only probs is after the june draft all rosters become invalid and i let the comp take care of the rosters but had no crashes.Also i am running on the patched game as well

I'm using a patched version too. I tried Tony's advice and I was able to get past the All Star break but after playing the next game I again have the same problem after exiting. I'm going to mess around with it tonight for a while.

I skipped and let the computer draft.

Need to go through either in-game or using Ty's Roster Editor and make sure all teams (MLB/Minors) have no more than 25 players. Also, make sure all lineups/pitching rotations are filled. If you have an empty spot anywhere, at some point a time the game will crash.

yeah as maestro says any empty spots in the lineup or pitch spots and more than 25 men on a roster will make the game crash and the june draft changes rosters so this could be whats effecting ur game.When i ran the test i skipped the draft and let the comp adjust the rosters and i didnt run into problems.

hmmm wierd have nooo idea what would be causing that,this is the first ive heard of it crashing after u exit and reenter.Ive ran tests using a dl and using no dl,in my franchise i control all teams this way the comp doesnt put players on teams that they dont play for.The only thinsg ive ran into is at the beginning i get a message that florida roster is invalid and then of course the june draft but havnt had any crashes.Has anyone else ran into crashes with my NO FAKES ??

Archived