Post_Trade Deadline Rosters

rockies

You have 3 options:

1. As you stated, take the latest official roster update from 2K and make the moves yourself.

2. Wait until 2K releases their official post-trade deadline roster.

3. Post a roster mod request in the MLB 2K10 mod request forum and see if any modders are going to release one.

Although us at MVPMods appreciate your comments, we would like to inform you that, although we pop out large volumes of upgrades and updates, we are not supercharged robots from the future that can produce them within seconds of your request being made. Therefore on behalf of the site, I would advise you to wait until your request can be met by one of the modders, or like you suggested, get cracking with it yourself.

Thankyou, and have a nice day!

yes one is in the works,remdog is helping me with lists of players that need changes in thier faces like players who are in game as white but real life black etc etc,the majors shouldnt take me long but hopefully the minors havent needed too much reconstructering

"2. Wait until 2K releases their official post-trade deadline roster."

Will there be any way to know when and if 2K comes out with an "updated" post-trade roster short of going to their site and checking all the time?

Thanks a lot! ;)

Yeah, just wait for someone to bring it up in here because you know when the roster is released over at 2k someone is bound to run over here and make a thread about it.

Archived