2K Sports "Official" Roster...

HarleyRider

Hey guys. I did a search for this but couldn't find anything relevant, so if I missed it, I apologize.

Anyway, is there supposed to be an official roster update for MLB 2K10 from 2K Sports??

If so, does anyone know if it's out, and if not, when?

Also, if not, can someone here steer me to the latest roster update (I have the 1.1 patch installed) that is well put together and from someone who knows what they're doing and is respected?

There are some updated rosters out there, but, with all due respect, there are "some" people who put these rosters together and they just don't work right. LOL!!!

Thanks for any help anyone can offer. ;)

Cheers!!!

Scott

Anyway, is there supposed to be an official roster update for MLB 2K10 from 2K Sports??

If so, does anyone know if it's out, and if not, when?

If I was someone who wanted to know if there was any official roster updates for MLB2k10 I would go to the 2k Sports website and check because that is where all the official patches, rosters, game demos, etc are released.

There are some updated rosters out there, but, with all due respect, there are "some" people who put these rosters together and they just don't work right. LOL!!!

There are also "some" people who don't know how to properly read directions to install these updated rosters that are released on this site. There are also "some" people who do a great job of complaining about what other people make around here instead of actually trying to make a roster or a mod themselves. Instead they'd rather complain about someone else's work and leave it at that.

It really gets under my skin when someone puts down the work of the modders in here and these complaints always come from one of the people who have never modded before. Basically, if you don't like the way a mod is there are tutorials right here on this site that will help you learn how to mod. It's as simple as that.

WHOA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant NO DISRESPECT towards any modder or anything. I DO appreciate what they all do. (The only problem is you can't distinguish your "mood" when posting on a forum! And I was NOT being sarcastic.) Maybe I should have re-phrased it better.

All I was asking was who did these roster updates the best.....That's all. Period. And I HAVE downloaded some roster updates for the older ones like MVP2005 and followed all the instructions to the letter and all it did was screw things up. You guys have to admit there are some roster updates that aren't as good as others. ;)

Also, I was at the 2K Sports site and could not get any info on this to save my life!

So..., Sorry if I stepped on someones ego or whatever. It was NOT intended!

Just trying to find out who makes the "BEST" roster update for this game. That's all.

Thanks for your understanding. ;)

Cheers!!!

Scott

if all goes well im hoping to have a roster update by weekend or early next week.I still have the rangers,rays,red sox,reds,rockies royals,tigers,twins,whitsox and yankees complete rosters including the aaa,aa,and a to do yet.Not getting done as fast as i had hoped but personal reasons have slowed me down and hopefully after a court hearing next tuesday things will go my way and ill be able to do everything i wanted to get done with the rosters.Right now just making sure i get all players on the correct teams(at least before the roster expansions)If the expansion comes and im not finished then it will be a total nitemare that i wanna avoid lol

if all goes well im hoping to have a roster update by weekend or early next week.I still have the rangers,rays,red sox,reds,rockies royals,tigers,twins,whitsox and yankees complete rosters including the aaa,aa,and a to do yet.Not getting done as fast as i had hoped but personal reasons have slowed me down and hopefully after a court hearing next tuesday things will go my way and ill be able to do everything i wanted to get done with the rosters.Right now just making sure i get all players on the correct teams(at least before the roster expansions)If the expansion comes and im not finished then it will be a total nitemare that i wanna avoid lol

Thank you VERY MUCH for that response. It is very much appreciated!

I hope the roster expansions don't mess you up! LOL!!!

I look forward to your roster project. It looks like yours is the one to get!

(That's all I was asking before.)

Thanks again...

Cheers!!!

well hopefully ill have it done before the roster expansion since im not able to work on it as much as i want to at the moment.

I know. IT'S SUMMER!! LOL!!!

I enjoy riding my Harley but summer's going fast. So I'm taking advantage of it now before it's too late. ;)

Will you be posting a notice when you have it finished?

Thanks buddy!

Cheers!!!

Archived