No Fakes Rosters September Update

DonSPa

Ok finally finished the no fakes updated roster thru sept 1st.Its probally going to be the best i could get because the last couple days theres been many many changes and just too much time consuming to update any more,and now that teams have expanded it just isnt worth the extra time.Theres still a few players that need changes in their color and thats probally the only thing i will work on now.I wanna thank remdog for the many hours of research and sending me names of players that need changed.I worked on player jersey numbers to try and get them all as correct as i could for the major league teams only.All names are real names and not one fake name remains.Also players who were on the FA pool has been replaced as well.Everyone thats on the free agent pool are those that are currently on the DL.Ive had people send me pms asking why i did it this way.This is to be able to have access to as many players as i possibly could.With the DL a broken part of the game,i figure this was the simplist way to have all players available.Also updated the manny ramirez trade and the jeff francoeur trade

Archived