index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 1894 Baltimore Orioles Team Pack for TC10

File Submitter: deadballfan

File Submitted: 26 Nov 2010

File Category: Team Packages

Version: 2

1894 Baltimore Orioles Package

v. 2 for Total Classics 10 by Deadballfan

BACKUP your files before you install! Especially, portrait.big, models.big, and uniforms.big

This pack is designed to replace either the 2006 Detroit Tigers or 1962 NY Mets (your choice) in Total Classics 10.

This team has a roster of 22 players with portraits for 18 of them.

INSTALL Instructions:

There are four (4) zip files included of which THREE (3) would be used for installation.

Total Installer Thingy worked flawlessly on all but the last file. More on that in a moment.

94b_06d.zip - These files will replace the logos, uniforms, roster, team name text, and PBP announced team name

of the 2006 Detroit Tigers (Yankees' AA slot) with the 1894 Baltimore Orioles. (Do not use if replacing the '62 Mets.)

94b_62m.zip - These files will replace the logos, uniforms, roster, team name text, and PBP announced team name

of the 1962 New York Mets (Rangers' A slot) with the 1894 Baltimore Orioles. (Do not use if replacing the 2006 Tigers.)

PBP.zip - The players' play by play (PBP) files do not depend on which Total Classics team slot is replaced.

portraits.zip - The players' portrait files do not depend on which Total Classics team slot is replaced.

NOTE: I've been having problems with Total Installer when adding new portraits to the portraits.big file.

One work around was to use eagraph or bigGUI to add the .fsh files to portrait.big.

Then I would run Total Installer using the portraits.zip file.

Even if the compression on the files I added wasn't right initially (& caused MVP to crash),

Total Installer seemed to fix the portrait install when there was an fsh file to overwrite.

NOTE: The install is defaulted to exhibition play which displays stats and ratings for all 120 teams (not just MLB).

If you plan to use dynasty play, replace team.dat in the zip file with the matching dynasty_play_team_dat file.

Example: Replacing the Tigers with the Orioles, want to play a TC10 dynasty. Remove team.dat from 94b_06d.zip.

Rename 94B_06D_dynasty_play_team_dat to team.dat and replace in 94b_06d.zip. Install 94b_06d.zip with T.I. Thingy.

Many thanks to the Total Classics team for all you do.

Thanks to Mr Glass for MVPEdit; Kraw for portrait maker; and the writers of nfshtool, biggui, and eagraph.

Thanks to the mvpmods site admins and donators for the ability to share this pack with others.

Special thanks to redeck for the encouragement to shake the dust off this dead project 5 years after the initial release.

Enjoy the team pack!

Click here to download this file

Archived