Some Strange Happenings Around Mlb2K11

lautrec

OK, so far the game seems an improvement on last years. I'm speaking specifically about errors (FINALLY), and pitcher and player fatigue. The pitcher fatigue seems to really get realistic as you get further along in the summer, and that is good. Pitching and hitting are basically the same as last year, however, there are some pop ups and pretty good animations. But then there's some weird things. For example: I've started a game as the Royals, and I'm in Arlington Stadium. This has happened twice. Also, when the Cards came to Kauffman Stadium for interleague play, the second game they were wearing Rangers unis. Did the devs have a fixation with the Rangers??? This has happened about 5 times,,,it's not unbearable, but kind of weird. Anyone else getting this?

yea it happend her with the dodgers.i just qite that game, and start that game agian. for its twice in the first games of the season. its funny throw seeing them wear these mixed up uniforms. at the two times its been on the road i havent seen happen at home yet.

Archived